Instructions for the Reality Management "Wake-up Sheet" and a testimonial of the results.
~ Explanation of the Aramaic Forgiveness Process is available in a Power Point Presentation
~ Live Recordings from the MindShifters Radio Show that support the "Wake-up Sheet" process.
- April 8, 2015 - Terry B. and Michael C. call in and give their testimonials of the changes they have experienced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually since doing their work.
- Combined MP3s of Terry B calls from April 8, 15 & 16, 2015 - hear him move from a high level of vitality to the next layer to be processed to being on the other side of it all.
- Combined MP3s of Michael C. calls from April 8 and October 15, 2015 - listen to Michael C. go from dispair to teacher as he discusses his journey to healing.
~ Part of the forgiveness process may mean facing addictions. "Want to Stop the Addiction? Where to Start" - a full page of first steps to changing your life from that of addiction. What is addiction? How do I know I am addicted?
~ The following are Live Recordings from the MindShifters Radio Show where someone is being "walked through" the process of the "Wake-up Sheet" . Click to listen, and follow along with a "Wake-up Sheet" in hand, to learn more about the Aramaic forgiveness process.
- August 2, 2011 (mp3) - with Lynne, instructions through the "Wake-up Sheet"
- August 19, 2011 (mp3) - with Richard on projection, staying on track with the "Wake-up Sheet"
- February 6, 2012 (mp3) - with Magda "Wake-up Sheet" on self. And like the Hydra, when one head is cut off there are five more in its place. One "Wake-up Sheet" leads to five more on any one topic.
- Radio shows March 5 & 6, 2012 with Julie - she self-sabotages herself and then feels guilty and will try to keep everything uncomfortable at bay / at a distance and not do her "Wake-up Sheet" . (mp3 for first half) and (mp3 for second half)
- March 28, 2012 (mp3) - with Susan who says it still feels like the outside person is the cause (even though you say it is inside of us and belongs to us). michael explains the trigger and the hydra effect and walks Susan through a "Wake-up Sheet" on relationships.
- August 2, 2012 (mp3) - Jeanie explains to Lynn how to "back into the Wake-up Sheet" because the goal for a perfect relationship is identified first. Lynn says she's repeated bad relationships so she now avoids relationships when that is what she really wants. Hydra-effect takes place with two feelings: fear and anger.
- August 7, 2012 (mp3). Jeanie explains to Karen the process of looking at the betrayal, shame and humiliation hidden under the drug of anger and finding the core of worthlessness gotten from her Power Person (her mother).
- November 28, 2012 (mp3) - Caroline works through how her Dad was never there and now every man in her life is never there. Tired of carrying the pain. Power Person Dynamic passed on. A caller goes through a "Wake-up Sheet" on blaming himself for killing his dog. Default of the content of his mind is that he is to blame for what is wrong also based on being blamed and abused as a child.
- October 31, 2013 (mp3) - last 20 minutes of show Michele shares personal process
- November 29, 2013 (mp3) - Michele has a client who questions the validity of the "Wake-up Sheet"
- March 31, 2014 (mp3) - michael offers a review of the whole Reality/Stress Management "Wake-up Sheet" (forgiveness) process with deeper insights than previously offered.
- May 14, 2014 (mp3) - Dr. Tim Hayes walks Lisa through a "Wake-up Sheet"
- Radio shows August 18 & 19, 2014 with John going through the process of wanting his father's love and acceptance Part 1, 22 min. into show on August 18, 2014 (mp3) and Part 2 28 min. into show on August 19, 2014 (mp3).
- July 29, 2015 (mp3) - michael walks Erica through a "Wake-up Sheet". Her reading the correspondence with another person links to a memory of her mother not having patience when she was small and attempting to read in the car.
- July 31, 2015 (mp3) - michael walks Rose through a "Wake-up Sheet" on bullying.
- June 30, 2016 (mp3) - Dr. Tim walks Jill from Wilmington, NC through a "Wake-up Sheet" on someone who triggers anger in her and yet he is deceased. She thinks perhaps her goal is for him to not leave her. Dr Tim offers the universe does not hear "not" change it to what you want i.e. for him to stay and treat you lovingly.
- September 7, 2016 (mp3) - michael walks Jill from Wilmington, NC through a "Wake-up Sheet" - she was stuck at Step 4 and could not get past the fear to love. By the end she faced some deeper Power Person issue and had returned to joy and gratitude.
- March 15, 2017 (mp3) - Julie Haverstick clarifies the changes she has used in the 11-step wake-up sheet. Adding "desire" instead of "want" and also turning #11 into a vision statement instead of just a new goal. "believe" means "be - living" and if someone is not living their vision then there is something holding them back.