No products in the cart.
Other Worksheets used in workshops besides the Wake-up Sheets on this page:
(or click here for various Reality / Stress Management Wake-up Sheets).
Click here to learn what tools to use when.
· A GIFT IS FOR-GIVING (PDF FORMAT OR JPEG FORMAT – poster)
· APOLOGY TOOL (pdf format) – replacement for “I’m sorry” Listen to the Apology Tool MP3 of 2 radioshows edited & combined.
· ARAMAIC SIX KEYS TO LIFE (PDF format) – used to be Five keys but was changed to Six keys. You can watch both presentations: Five Keys Unity of Birmingham and Six Keys Unity of Blue Water Presentation on Zoom
· BE-ATITUDES (Beatitudes) poster from Laws of Living (PDF format) for detail explanation, go to BEATITUDES Page & Listen to MP3s
· CO-DEPENDENCY WORKSHEET revised 2017 from Co-Dependence to Inter-Dependence (PDF format)
· COMMITMENTS – Tool used in Healing Through Relationships, in 11 languages, plus First Person Commitment and Child’s Commitment and I Am Somebody
My Commitment – explanation behind the words – excerpt from July 7, 2020 show (MP3 format)
· EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT RELEASE EXERCISE (MP3 format, michael directing the process)
· FIVE SMOOTH STONES and five things HUMAN WILL can do (PDF format) and then listen to an excerpt from July 13, 2020 (MP3) explaining difference in Will and willpower.
· GETTING THE STRESS Schematics of the Mind (Three filters) revised 2017 from Getting the Stress You Need (PDF format)
· LOVE EXCHANGE – a reconnect to Love & share it exercise
· MIND/GOAL MANAGEMENT Worksheet revised 2017 from Getting the Stress You Need (PDF format)
· MINDSHIFTERS List- revised 2021 to reflect more accurate wording. Pick two numbers 1-3 and 1-13 – there are three sections with 13 statements per section (JPEG format)
· MINDSHIFTERS List– Women Healing Women pick a number 1-50 (PDF format)
· PERSONAL CODE EVALUATION FEEDBACK SHEET revised 2020 (PDF format) – assignments given in ten areas assessed by the PC Evaluation (this evaluation is taken in most intensive programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in purchasing additional evaluations)
· PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF EMOTIONAL SUPPRESSION Chart revised 2017 from Empowered to Heal Youthing/Aging Chart (PDF format)
· POWER PERSON WORKSHEET – who is your power person and what did you perceive their needs to be and how has it played out in your life? (PDF format) Listen to the excerpts (MP3s) of the radioshows from April 10 & 13, 2020. Also, MP3 excerpt from July 6, 2020
· PURPOSE Worksheet revised 2017 from Purpose, Personal Power and Commitment (PDF format)
· RESPONSE-ABILITY COMMUNICATION RULES revised 2018 from COMMUNICATION, Did You Hear What I Think I Said? (PDF format)
Respons-Ability Communication Letter – David (PDF format)
Respons-Ability Communication Letter – Joy (PDF format)
Respons-Ability Communication Letter – to a Massage Therapist out of Integrity (PDF format)
· ROSE AND BUTTERFLY Poster (PDF format)
· SYMPTOMS OF HEALING revised 2019 What does it mean to be willing to go through the symptoms of healing? What’s the difference in dis-ease process and a healing crisis (PDF format) Listen to excerpts from April 2020 radio show MP3 where michael explains a Healing Crisis and additional info on MP3 of May 4, 2020. Also, about thoughts and emotions becoming physical radioshow October 22, 2020 MP3. Another discussion on healing through past (even generational) issues and focusing on healing not symptoms January 27, 2021 MP3.
· THREE EARLY MEMORIES revised 2017 Worksheet from Healing Through Relationships (PDF format)
· WHEN I HEAL revised 2017 Worksheet from Healing Through Relationships (PDF format) used after the Three Early Memories exercise
…One year ago I attended the Co-Dependence to Inter-Dependence Intensive workshop with you or you were instrumental in encouraging me to attend. I would like to share with you my experience. Read more… ““I am proof that forgiveness and using these tools can absolutely transform a life.””
“The seminars Dr. Michael Ryce is doing are directly related to ACIM and have been very helpful to me in removing the fear and hostility thoughts that block our natural Love state. In what I… Read more… ““The seemingly solid wall between me and Spirit is proven…to be nothing but a wispy cloud.””
My arrival home was awesome. My roommate Kay welcomed me home with fresh banana bread and a surprise. She had planted me a flower garden with bulbs that would come up year round. This was… Read more… ““I find myself smiling and laughing and enjoying life the way I did in my early childhood.””
I have been studying Michael’s work for 20 years, and just found Vimeo Group: Forgiveness on www.vimeo.com. I want to share my experience with Forgiveness as Michael teaches it. I first went to Heartland in… Read more… ““The rewards are life-changing!””
Michael and Jeanie, The first week of workshops, three weeks ago, was something! The field trip on that intensive Saturday, was unlike any thing I’ve experienced and it seems to have lasting effects. Thank you… Read more… ““Unlike any thing I’ve experienced and it seems to have lasting effects!””
Hi michael, I am going to re-read your book, paying close attention this time around to my pain around emotionally distant loved ones. I like your new worksheet as well! I’ve printed numerous copies off… Read more… ““The work you’re doing is fundamentally needed to help shift the pain and suffering in this world…””
Prior to meeting you on January 12, 2008 at your first workshop in Honolulu, HI, I had just experienced a separation from a long term relationship. Although it was anticipated and a mutual decision, actually… Read more… ““I left a new person!””
Participant in the CoDependence/Communication Self-Study Intensive. I have been working on my top 3 challenges. Got a note book and been writing a lot of the MindShifters, the word links, doing the reality wake-up sheets… Read more… ““CoDependence / Communication Self-Study Testimonial””
I’ve known for a long time that God is love. I’m well aware that if I want to live in His house when I leave this body, I have to learn to be a conduit for that love. Read more… ““Setting a Trap for God – Living Not Saying the Lord’s Prayer””
Participant in the CoDependence/Communication Self-Study Intensive and student for many years, lived at HeartLand for a couple of years, continues doing his work. Listen to testimonial of Terry Bowling shared during StillPoint Breathing session July… Read more… ““Keep doing it until you want to do it.””