~ Instructions for the Reality Management “Wake-up Sheet” and a testimonial of the results.
~ dr. michael ryce Why Is This Happening To Me … Again?! 1-hour Workshop from online Intensive 2020-2021 (MP3 Format)
~ dr. michael ryce participating in the Global “Hear My Voice” Book Club going over the wake-up sheet that is in the book “Why AGAIN?!” (MP4 Format) This is the recording from Thursday, March 24, 2022 Click this Zoom Link – use Passcode: $&1qU1Y$
~ Explanation of the Aramaic Forgiveness Process is available in a Power Point Presentation
~ Detailed explanation of Aramaic Forgiveness process from show of February 16, 2022 (MP3 Format)
~ Dr. Tim Hayes reads through the wake-up sheet as an audio instruction (MP3 Format)
~ Why MindShifters (and StillPoint Breathing) radioshow from October 5, 2021 (MP3 Format)
Live Recordings from the MindShifters Radio Show that support the “Wake-up Sheet” process.
March 28, 2022 – the Power of Responsibility (MP3 format)
February 25, 2022 – Susan Bingham assists Jeanie in processing (going through the Abbreviated Wake-up Sheet) the sadness, blame and guilt of her Dad’s situation.
November 3, 2021 – Dr Tim walks Ellen through a Wake-up Sheet
October 27 & 28, 2021 – Caller Ellen begins with emotions around her missing cat and taps into deep childhood issues.
September 29, 2021 – We create our reality based in our perception not what is actually out there. We can be in a storm and walk water or sink, same circumstance different response. Resonance, Power Person dynamic controls behavior and perception. There are no victims. We can take our power back and create consciously. Empowerment always lies within.
March 29, 2021 – michael and Jeanie took a sabbatical March 25 to 28, 2021 and shared a portion on the radioshow.
March 17 & 18, 2021 – Caller Doug had a lot resonated by Cecilia’s call on the 16th. He processes for two days on his relationship(s) and when is it OK to leave? Looking at dynamics that run his life and the propensity to leave.
March 16, 2021 – Caller Cecilia worked with michael in Dayton, OH back in the day and could not understand. It took her 20 years to get it. Did a worksheet this morning, her neighbor is getting too ‘friendly’ and she has incredible fear. What came up was events with her grandfather and father. Part of survivors of sexual abuse group. Realizes this is a repeat pattern coming into her space and wants to be responsible. Relationship issues. Hear Cecilia’s results from six days ago March 22, 2021.
March 15, 2021 – Caller Susan asks about if ‘we are all one’ then how do we cope? We are individualized but not separate. We must trust the process and the outcome the people we love create.
February 8, 2021 – michael answers a lady’s question regarding the abusive situation she is in and finding herself bitter. Knows it is a reoccurring issue.
January 27, 2021 – michael talks about the healing process and shares his experience and going back to childhood issues. Focus on the healing and not the symptoms. Caller Ellen reflects on the inner child that is crying for attention.
October 28, 2020 – Dr Tim shares his hydra worksheet process that stemmed from an email where he perceived it as inappropriate, rude and borderline insulting. Did different worksheets and saw the connection to times in his life that were energetically connected to that interpretation.
October 22, 2020 – Andrea asks about physical symptoms and how they are generated by thoughts and emotions and how to get rid of them.
July 13, 2020 – Magda asks michael for an explanation of difference in Will and willpower.
July 7, 2020 – Dr. Stephen Andracki offers the power of the tools and asks michael to discuss the Commitment
July 6, 2020 – michael talks about “Gentling of Perception” and then Lisa C calls in with the perfect example of following her Power Person’s behavior
June 11, 2020 – Patrick McGhan asks michael for an explanation of difference in projection and denial.
April 10 & 13, 2020 – excerpt of shows with Derek – perfect example of the Power Person dynamic – learned from his father and now played out with his mother.
December 23, 2019 – excerpt of show with John from MI and Jack from NC – Step back and observe your mind in operation. Learn to live in relationship with the Eternal Forces (living within the Law). And go back through all the people in your life who have been the active presence of love. Who has loved you into existence?
October 31, 2019 – Sam Brotherton calls in and shares her experiences in her life and this work.
October 25, 2019 – discussion about the Khabouris Manuscript – is it a real resource for this work?
September 23, 2019 – michael reads his poem “Love Mistaken” and explains evil is only the absence of love
September 13, 2019 – michael explains First Century Aramaic Forgiveness and physiology.
July 12, 2019 – call from Lori in Florida, the last 36 minutes of the show, once she is able to identify her issue is fear and lack of trust. michael explains Aramaic Forgiveness verses Pardoning. Discussion of resonance and drawing in situations to show us our issue that needs to be healed. Powerful explanation for new understanding of the principles.
May 15, 2015 – calls from Laura in Pahrump with questions on unexplainable panic attacks and how to face them followed by a testimonial call from Michael Coughlin and how this work changed his life.
April 8, 2015 – Terry B. and Michael C. call in and give their testimonials of the changes they have experienced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually since doing their work.
Combined MP3s of Terry B calls from April 8, 15 & 16, 2015 – hear him move from a high level of vitality to the next layer to be processed to being on the other side of it all.
Combined MP3s of Michael C. calls from April 8 and October 15, 2015 – listen to Michael C. go from dispair to teacher as he discusses his journey to healing.
~ Part of the forgiveness process may mean facing addictions. “Want to Stop the Addiction? Where to Start” – a full page of first steps to changing your life from that of addiction. What is addiction? How do I know I am addicted?
~ The following are Live Recordings from the MindShifters Radio Show that either offer a special aspect of the work or where someone is being “walked through” the process of the “Wake-up Sheet” . Click to listen, and follow along with a “Wake-up Sheet” in hand, to learn more about the Aramaic forgiveness process.
- Additional recordings are on MindShifters Academy Audio page (click here)
- August 2, 2011 (mp3) – with Lynne, instructions through the “Wake-up Sheet”
- August 19, 2011 (mp3) – with Richard on projection, staying on track with the “Wake-up Sheet”
- February 6, 2012 (mp3) – with Magda “Wake-up Sheet” on self. And like the Hydra, when one head is cut off there are five more in its place. One “Wake-up Sheet” leads to five more on any one topic.
- Radio shows March 5 & 6, 2012 with Julie – she self-sabotages herself and then feels guilty and will try to keep everything uncomfortable at bay / at a distance and not do her “Wake-up Sheet” . (mp3 for first half) and (mp3 for second half)
- March 28, 2012 (mp3) – with Susan who says it still feels like the outside person is the cause (even though you say it is inside of us and belongs to us). michael explains the trigger and the hydra effect and walks Susan through a “Wake-up Sheet” on relationships.
- August 2, 2012 (mp3) – Jeanie explains to Lynn how to “back into the Wake-up Sheet” because the goal for a perfect relationship is identified first. Lynn says she’s repeated bad relationships so she now avoids relationships when that is what she really wants. Hydra-effect takes place with two feelings: fear and anger.
- August 7, 2012 (mp3). Jeanie explains to Karen the process of looking at the betrayal, shame and humiliation hidden under the drug of anger and finding the core of worthlessness gotten from her Power Person (her mother).
- November 28, 2012 (mp3) – Caroline works through how her Dad was never there and now every man in her life is never there. Tired of carrying the pain. Power Person Dynamic passed on. A caller goes through a “Wake-up Sheet” on blaming himself for killing his dog. Default of the content of his mind is that he is to blame for what is wrong also based on being blamed and abused as a child.
- October 31, 2013 (mp3) – last 20 minutes of show Michele shares personal process
- November 29, 2013 (mp3) – Michele has a client who questions the validity of the “Wake-up Sheet”
- March 31, 2014 (mp3) – michael offers a review of the whole Reality/Stress Management “Wake-up Sheet” (forgiveness) process with deeper insights than previously offered.
- May 14, 2014 (mp3) – Dr. Tim Hayes walks Lisa through a “Wake-up Sheet”
- Radio shows August 18 & 19, 2014 with John going through the process of wanting his father’s love and acceptance Part 1, 22 min. into show on August 18, 2014 (mp3) and Part 2 28 min. into show on August 19, 2014 (mp3).
- July 29, 2015 (mp3) – michael walks Erica through a “Wake-up Sheet”. Her reading the correspondence with another person links to a memory of her mother not having patience when she was small and attempting to read in the car.
- July 31, 2015 (mp3) – michael walks Rose through a “Wake-up Sheet” on bullying.
- June 30, 2016 (mp3) – Dr. Tim walks Jill from Wilmington, NC through a “Wake-up Sheet” on someone who triggers anger in her and yet he is deceased. She thinks perhaps her goal is for him to not leave her. Dr Tim offers the universe does not hear “not” change it to what you want i.e. for him to stay and treat you lovingly.
- September 7, 2016 (mp3) – michael walks Jill from Wilmington, NC through a “Wake-up Sheet” – she was stuck at Step 4 and could not get past the fear to love. By the end she faced some deeper Power Person issue and had returned to joy and gratitude.
- March 15, 2017 (mp3) – Julie Haverstick clarifies the changes she has used in the 11-step wake-up sheet. Adding “desire” instead of “want” and also turning #11 into a vision statement instead of just a new goal. “believe” means “be – living” and if someone is not living their vision then there is something holding them back.
- May 12, 2017 (mp3) – Jeanie presents “The Journey Within – Unveiling the Divine (which is our True Being Love) – Dismantling the Barriers (Aramaic forgiveness process) – What Do We Take On Our Journey?” with a Mothers’ Day focus at the end.
- July 25, 2018 (mp3) – michael walks Laura from Pahrump, NV through a wake-up sheet on her panic attacks and assists her in understanding it is not figuring it out (29 minutes into show).
- July 30, 2018 (mp3) – Jeanie walks Susan from PA through a wake-up sheet on her anxiety around needing attention and doing things that she says ‘don’t count’ – a little resistence in getting through this particular wake-up sheet, it is a big issue in her life (24 minutes into show).
- August 1, 2018 (mp3) & August 2, 2018 (mp3) & August 3, 2018 (mp3) – Michele Pischea goes through some deep processing with the support of Dr. Tim Hayes on Aug 1st (begins 17 minutes into the show) around respect/ disrespect and Aug 2nd (follow-up at 10 minutes in) did the mindshifter from previous day and it brought up frustration that it was so untrue in her mind. Dr Tim said the work on core issues continues, can’t ‘be done’ or we build a prison for ourselves, we must keep doing the work. Life brings an event and a lesson is riding in on the back of the event. On Aug 3rd people called in processing what was triggered for them the previous 2 days.
- August 6, 2018 Susan B processes Terror – Susan from PA calls in terrified and works through a powerful wake-up sheet (edited out all of the show except the wake-up sheet process)
- September 26, 2018 (mp3) – Interview with Mitzi Montague-Bauer author of “Journey: A Mother’s Account of Love, Loss and Spiritual Healing” How does a mother cope with the loss of her son? Mitzi Montague-Bauer has created a deeply personal, raw and vulnerable account of her attempt to find meaning in her son’s life experience, cut short by “mental illness” and subsequent, apparent suicide. Bound together by eternal love, Mitzi and Journey travel a winding path. The gripping, exquisitely crafted narrative engages so thoroughly; Mitzi’s worry, guilt, fear, hope and love are palpable. Those emotions are beautifully complimented by Journey’s brilliant, compassionate, prescient writings taken from a blog he kept after receiving a diagnosis of mental illness. Journey leads you beyond coping and acceptance to the surprising possibility of embracing tragedy. A spiritual tale, clothed in a human experience, this book explores the deepest essence of this experience called “life”, and speaks to the eternal questions; Who am I? Why am I here? Journey, it seems, entered this world to shine a light on what society calls mental illness. He came to teach us that at the core we are all love, and to trust in the Divine. His legacy endures through “Journey’s Dream,” a not-for-profit organization.
Is available as a written book and as a digital (via Audible or Kindle). Support the author and this work, order your copy today on Amazon. Mitzi speaks of the use of these tools being what brought her through the worst experience and turning it into a healing process.
- October 24, 2018 (mp3) – michael walks Susan D. from Wilmington through a wake-up sheet around a core issue of being abandoned and feeling trapped. Something that happened as a baby has driven her through out her life and in every relationship. Feelings of terror and the driving need to control seem to be a survival issue. Cancelling her need to live through it all is key.
- October 30, 2018 (mp3) – New caller Linda, asks what’s most important? Why Love? What is Forgiveness? Do the wake-up sheets really work? After Dr Tim and Jeanie address her questions we ask for testimonials from callers. Multiple people call in to tell the changes in their lives.
- March 14, 2019 (mp3) – Dr Tim Hayes processes through his own wake-up sheets
- April 5, 2019 (mp3) – In the 2nd hour of the show, michael walks through a Level 4 Work-It-Out-Sheet with Rory, 10 years young in the 5th grade. AWESOME young lady doing a research project on Calming and Forgiveness and using these tools as the basis of her project.
- April 18, 2019 (mp3) – Jill from Wilmington calls in during the first hour and walks through a wake-up sheet
- April 25, 2019 (mp3) – Jeanie walks Kenny through a wake-up sheet on childhood abuse
- May 7, 2019 (mp3) – Caller Ann, new to the work, being bullied for past 9 months, michael speaks towards being responsible for drawing something (like abuse) into our space but not responsible for the other person’s behavior. Difference in pardoning them and forgiveness.Then walks her through a wake-up sheet on ‘feeling like an outsider when being bullied.’
- May 9, 2019 (mp3) – michael explains the ‘state of becoming’ and our structure is following a set of instructions. From a single cell a pattern was followed to a walking, talking being. What directs the process? What determines what we are going to become? Explanation of Napsha (the soul) verses non-being and the struggle to control.
- August 20, 2019 (mp3) – Dr Tim & michael assist caller Rose with work around the men in her life (started with son, includes Dad and former husband)and advice she’d give. Then caller Magda around suppression and denial. Then caller John shared his breathing experience.
- March 31, 2020 (mp3) – Angie processes with michael after doing worksheets around “being forced” all through life and not able to say no.
- May 4 & 5, 2020 (mp3) – michael walks Yelena through a worksheet that begins with her boyfriend leaving and becomes a hydra (multiple worksheets).
- May 5 & 6, 2020 (mp3) – Julie from Oregon processes abandonment, needy and anger in regards to her partner and realizes it is the same as it was with her father. Then moves to the emotions & thoughts about the potential of her father dying.
- October 8 & 9, 2020 (mp3) – michael walks Ria through a wake-up sheet on wanting to be heard
- October 28, 2020 (mp3) and October 29, 2020 (mp3)– Dr Tim assists Tim B. in a worksheet around being an inept bumbler and having panic attacks and being ‘paralyzed’. He could not remember any past event and Susan B. added some dramatic events he did not even remember about having electroshock and having to start over. MindShifter: “It is safe & healing for me to be so flooded with anxious energy that I lose all control and cannot function.”
- October 30, 2020 (mp3) – Dr. Tim walks Terry W. through a worksheet on shame and that she herself ran away from home and ‘broke her mom’s heart’ – her goal was that ‘she would have been loving and respectful of her Mom as a teenager’ (if Mom were the object of attention then the goal would have been something from Mom, ie her loving attention)