A 90-HOUR SELF-HEALING, SELF-STUDY INTENSIVE, ONLINE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME! AT YOUR PACE! (DOWNLOAD ENTIRE FLYER)
- PERMANENT access to 90 powerful hours of video instruction, process work/Q&A
- PHONE-IN SUPPORT 5 days a week from 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST, AT (563) 999-3581
- FOOD SUPPORT: access to our private “Healing Through Food” Facebook page w/videos on kitchen set-up, instructions for the HeartLand Fresh and Raw food program, Q & A and access to 14 weeks CREATIVE MENUS on the Trello APP
- Two Personal Code Evaluations
WORKSHOP TOPICS COVERED:
- WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME… AGAIN?!
- HEALING THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS
- COMMUNICATION – DID YOU HEAR WHAT I THINK I SAID?
- CODEPENDENCE TO INTER-DEPENDENCE
- MINDSHIFTERS AND STILLPOINT BREATHING
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
TO REGISTER: send your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to JEANIE@WHYAGAIN.ORG
Self-Study of 50 videos (90 hours) ONLY $600
In the future, when we do another LIVE Intensive (via Zoom) this $600 can be applied towards the cost of the LIVE Online Intensive.
Testimonial from Participant (David J.) in the CoDependence/Communication Self-Study Intensive January 2023.
“I have been working on my top 3 challenges. Got a note book and been writing a lot of the MindShifters, the word links, doing the reality wake-up sheets on the HeartLand Aramaic Forgiveness app. The suggestions in each challenge I read and sit with and practice. I did re-watch the first 2 videos twice, and I’ll probably watch them again sometime soon. So far my experience has been, the work is very very effective and laser focused. I’m so amazed how it accesses such deep layers of the mind so quickly and efficiently. My experience is that negative emotions easily discharge and are replaced with many positive experiences. Things are unfolding smoothly and sometimes with some intensity. But my thinking is changing. I was just curious about the honors aspect because I have started to get a lot of insight into my relations with others and why I place myself first and blowing things out of proportion, which has been mainly with a house I had renovated and the many challenges I have encountered in the past 3 years with that project. Good news is it all worked out and was worth it.“