This page ‘Processing Grief and Loss’ comes on the heels of a couple of radioshows where the discussion was about grief and loss and the work of hospice and holding the space. Followed by the passing of Jeanie’s brother.
This section is dedicated to tools regarding Grief and Loss and how to process through it.
- On MindShifter-Academy Dr Tim has a page on ‘Saying Good-bye to good people without saying good-bye to good memories’ (there are two audios and a hand-out available) https://mindshifters-academy.org/process-for-grief-and-loss/
- Excerpts from the radio shows of July 20th and 24th on Hospice and Holding the Space
- Suggests the Love Exchange with the dying https://whyagain.org/images/PDF/Love_Exchange.pdf
- Movie “Saved by the Light” about Dannion Brinkley who died 2 or 3 times and returned to his body with great revelation https://www.amazon.com/Saved-Light-Profound-Revelations-Received/dp/0061662453
- Movie “Rumor of Angels” with Vanessa Redgrave, a woman processes the death of her son and she develops a relationship with a young boy who is grieving the death of his mother and the healing of each other https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rumor_of_Angels
- “What it means to Hold the Space for someone” a family supported by a gifted palliative care nurse who came every few days to care for their Mom and to talk to the family about what could be expected in the coming days. https://upliftconnect.com/hold-space/