There is no ‘diseased’ relationship…each relationship is designed to show us a part of ourself that needs to be healed. The energies and thoughts we hold that are less than love is what becomes our dis-eases and the Creator does not want us to destroy ourself so we draw people and circumstances into our life in order to look deeper within ourselves. If we get rid of them for being our trigger and push our own garbage down deeper we will get to see it again in another face or place.
This section is dedicated to tools regarding wellness of our relationships. Remember you have a relationship with parents, children, spouses or partners, business collegues, coworkers, teachers, preachers, store clerks, and even the person in the mirror.
- My Commitment and other writings are found here.
- An excerpt of the radio show on July 7, 2020 gives An explanation behind the words (MP3 format)
- The Love Exchange https://whyagain.org/images/PDF/Love_Exchange.pdf
- Look at https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/05/look-refugees-in-the-eye/ this was an experiment done by Amnesty International but it is like the “Love Exchanges” we teach/do at our intensives. really look someone in the eyes and send love and a smile…so moving and touching.
- New York Times piece on looking in another’s eyes for 4 minutes http://mindspirit.com/looking-to-be-seen-can-4-minutes-of-eye-contact-increase-intimacy/
- In a Relationship, Communication is vital. https://whyagain.org/images/PDF/CommunicationRules_rev2017.pdf
- Healing Through Relationships worksheet https://whyagain.org/images/PDF/Three_Early_Memories_rev2017.pdf and https://whyagain.org/images/PDF/When_I_Heal_rev2017.pdf
- The release technique is used to cut the emotional ties we hold to, listen to michael explain it (MP3) https://whyagain.org/images/Media/mp3vidppt/Release%20technique%20-%20Michael%20Ryce.mp3
- Many (if not most) people are CoDependent, moving into InterDependence makes for a stronger and healthier relationship https://whyagain.org/images/PDF/CoDependenceWorksheet_rev2017.pdf