No products in the cart.
A MINDSHIFTER® is a thought about an issue in your life about which there are negative thoughts. MINDSHIFTERS® are designed to be used as a written process. When properly used they are an opportunity, through resonance, to surface, process and release the negative thoughts.
1. I deserve Love just because the breath of life was put into me.
2. Telling the truth is safe, healing and nurtures me and my relationships.
3. I, Love, survive when someone tells me “no.”
4. I enjoy Lovingly expressing my power, especially in the presence of women/men/_________.
5. I now attract the ideal relationship and heal through love, gentleness and respect.
6. It’s easy for me to be aware of any disintegrative thought and heal it.
7. I am inclined to do everything necessary to be in charge of my life.
8. Commitments are easy to keep, bring joy and fulfillment and serve the purpose of my life.
9. It’s safe and healing to ask _________ for what I want.
10. My vitality and alertness increases as the years unfold and as the day goes on.
11. Every criticism that I see or hear reminds me to connect with my Source.
12. I take responsibility and heal all ideas of being wrong, guilty or at fault.
13. Being addicted to __________ heals me of that addiction.
1. Being Love in the presence of mother’s/father’s/________’s faults heals me.
2. Mother’s/father’s/___________’s hostility and / or disrespect heals me.
3. My mother/father/_________ is/was always there for me.
4. It is safe and healing to feel and forgive my hostility.
5. I always receive total approval and affirmation from my parents and___________.
6. The craziness that was / is in our house is healing us all.
7. My existence and aliveness is supported by my parents, friends and everyone I contact.
8. My birth was a loving, gentle and wondrous experience.
9. Healing my relationship with my mother/father/__________heals my attitude toward life.
10. Forgiving realities in my mind about father/mother/___ opens healing thru that relationship.
11. All my actions toward my mother/father/_________ are highly pleasing to them and myself.
12. Humility, seeing the highest and best in myself and others, is easy and natural for me.
13. It’s safe and healing for me to be in touch with my _________.
1. I freely create and give of my substance and the universe acknowledges with full support.
2. As I forgive, I youth and strengthen.
3. I have all the love, wisdom, time, money and energy needed to accomplish all my aspirations.
4. I am always in the right place at the right time, successfully engaged in the right activity.
5. God, my mother, father and I approve of my being a sexual being.
6. Everyone supports my full expression and aliveness.
7. My relationship with __________ heals my guilt.
8. I have an abundance of time in all of my relationships.
9. It’s safe and healing for me to be in a totally committed relationship.
10. Everyone on the planet now acknowledges and supports my work and True Purpose.
11. Motivation to “do” easily comes from inside of me according to my choices.
12. The sole purpose of the universe and everyone in it is to nurture, care for and support me.
13. I am intuitively guided to inspire the decision makers to provide all the support I need.
PLEASE LIVE, SHARE, TEACH AND SUPPORT THIS WORK FREELY. COPY ONLY IF THIS NOTICE IS INCLUDED ON ALL COPIES AND ADAPTATIONS
dr. michael ryce, C/O 273 County Road 638, Theodosia, Missouri 65761 (954) 205-4996 FREE book download www.whyagain.org ®1993, 1994, 1999 V-3/8/2008
…One year ago I attended the Co-Dependence to Inter-Dependence Intensive workshop with you or you were instrumental in encouraging me to attend. I would like to share with you my experience. Read more… ““I am proof that forgiveness and using these tools can absolutely transform a life.””
“The seminars Dr. Michael Ryce is doing are directly related to ACIM and have been very helpful to me in removing the fear and hostility thoughts that block our natural Love state. In what I… Read more… ““The seemingly solid wall between me and Spirit is proven…to be nothing but a wispy cloud.””
My arrival home was awesome. My roommate Kay welcomed me home with fresh banana bread and a surprise. She had planted me a flower garden with bulbs that would come up year round. This was… Read more… ““I find myself smiling and laughing and enjoying life the way I did in my early childhood.””
I have been studying Michael’s work for 20 years, and just found Vimeo Group: Forgiveness on www.vimeo.com. I want to share my experience with Forgiveness as Michael teaches it. I first went to Heartland in… Read more… ““The rewards are life-changing!””
Michael and Jeanie, The first week of workshops, three weeks ago, was something! The field trip on that intensive Saturday, was unlike any thing I’ve experienced and it seems to have lasting effects. Thank you… Read more… ““Unlike any thing I’ve experienced and it seems to have lasting effects!””
Hi michael, I am going to re-read your book, paying close attention this time around to my pain around emotionally distant loved ones. I like your new worksheet as well! I’ve printed numerous copies off… Read more… ““The work you’re doing is fundamentally needed to help shift the pain and suffering in this world…””
Prior to meeting you on January 12, 2008 at your first workshop in Honolulu, HI, I had just experienced a separation from a long term relationship. Although it was anticipated and a mutual decision, actually… Read more… ““I left a new person!””
Participant in the CoDependence/Communication Self-Study Intensive. I have been working on my top 3 challenges. Got a note book and been writing a lot of the MindShifters, the word links, doing the reality wake-up sheets… Read more… ““CoDependence / Communication Self-Study Testimonial””
I’ve known for a long time that God is love. I’m well aware that if I want to live in His house when I leave this body, I have to learn to be a conduit for that love. Read more… ““Setting a Trap for God – Living Not Saying the Lord’s Prayer””
Participant in the CoDependence/Communication Self-Study Intensive and student for many years, lived at HeartLand for a couple of years, continues doing his work. Listen to testimonial of Terry Bowling shared during StillPoint Breathing session July… Read more… ““Keep doing it until you want to do it.””